Sunday, July 6, 2008

Freedom....

I had a great day worshipping this morning. I was reminded once again of the freedom that I enjoy because of those who have fought for it. I'm grateful for them. I was also reminded of the freedom that I enjoy in Christ. It's what Jesus came for....to set the captive free. I'm so grateful that Jesus has given me freedom. I'm also grateful that He will never take away that freedom, no matter I do or don't do. My Scripture for this week is found in Isaiah 49:15,16....Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for a child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on my hand...

I'm so grateful to be free. I'm so grateful to loved by God.

Kim

3 comments:

Steve Howell said...

Kim,

I didn't ask permission but I used some quotes from your blog for illustration in a sermon. Hope that was OK. If not please forgive.

Your authenticity and courage is amazing.

Isn't is awesome that God is for us even when we choose to be destructive to ourselves.

Hope all is well - I prayed for you today.

In God's Kind Care,

Steve Howell
email: howell.stevel@gmail.com
blog: http://greatadvent.blogspot.com/

Steve Howell said...

Kim,

Prayed for you several times. How are you doing?

God's mercy is fresh for us each day.

steve howell

see earlier post for my contact info

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I loved your post and am so glad I stoppefd by your blog. Hope you will visit me....