Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Trying...

I haven't posted in awhile. I really haven't had anything to say. I've sat down several times to type, but just couldn't make anything happen. Hopefully I'm not the only one who has this problem. I have SO much going on in my life right now. It's really very overwhelming sometimes. I think most of the time I'm strong and hold up well, but then some days, it seems to be more than I can bear. Another reason I haven't posted anything is b/c it's hard to put yourself out there and not know who might read these thoughts in my head. It seems like my mind has been a dangerous place lately. I guess I've just kept these thoughts in my own head. I still have nothing to say really, but I wanted to at least put something down tonight.

I have been reading lots of different blogs to find encouragement. It's helpful sometimes...most of the time. I don't really have anyone to tell my thoughts to totally at this point.

Anyway, I will keep going. I'll keep trying to stay strong.

Kim

3 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Kim,
I came to your blog to check in with you, because I'm so concerned about how you're doing. Have you reached out for help yet from another believer? I know you probably feel ashamed, but Satan would love for you to keep this in the dark all by yourself. I'm not going to quit bugging you until you tell me that you've told someone who loves Jesus and can help you!:)

Much love,
Amy

Joyful said...

Hi Kim,
I travelled over here from Amy's blog after reading your comments. I have had 2 friends where you are right now. One is currently seeking help from her church family, and although it's still difficult, she has the love and support of those close to her. Please take Amy's encouragement to reach out and share your struggles with a follower of Christ. It really will help you - and give you someone else who is praying for you too!
Love & prayers,
Joy

Dawn Ward said...

Kim,

I am praying for you and will continue to do so.

Love in Christ,
Dawn